Wednesday, July 30, 2008

V5

I keep losing my stealth mate everytime the new version is out.

BELIEVE IN LOVE
Super shomin' car
Montain a GoGo
Black Sheep
Famiresu Bomber
Saling day

I think I no longer use Stealth Card.

Then what can I do with this pass now?
Mirror Card? -> HALF skill rate -> treat as AUTOBASS


Anyway, http://xv-s.heteml.jp/skill/v5.php?uid=d6471
not DTX la.
How can I play DM with bass on keyboard?


The things I don't like about V5.

- Need to scroll down when I change playstyle.

- No E-Amuse Pass = Beginner

- Keep fixing the level over 60 but
havent done anything with level 20~50 songs.
Even they try to be beginner friendly, no use.

- Too big difference between no E-Amuse and with E-Amuse
Everytime need to move to standard if no E-Amuse.

- No Bug


Anyway KONAMI, will you put any songs from V6 when V6 is out?