Friday, August 29, 2008

battle V5

The items still ok to me.
The thing I don't like is double metre!!!
Ok, I talk about double metre nobody understood what thing is.

Paste from cbox:
Shouji: sometimes got "バトルクラスメーター2倍" with "special rule!!" if this one come out, if u win ur rank(A1, A2) goes up 2x, if u lose go down 2x..

I always lose when this one came out.
And this is not from opponent's item also.

We can get merlion if we win player from SG!
Someone let me win thanks hahahahahahaha.

SRAN battle is not too bad, quite fun.
But I always lose. So I put × for SRAN and HRAN.

The songs I often use to beat people.

GF

- MODEL DD4 OPEN ADVANCED
Although so many Great and Good,
the fast double picking can kill!

- Dance the Night Away OPEN EXTREME
When V3 battle was out, I keep spamming this song
and killing people because I always got SS!

- Fairy Tales BASS EXTREME
Sometimes the opponent stronger if I suay.
but quite many people cannot catch that double picking.

- Dream Again... OPEN EXTREME
Everything is from the fast double picking...
If I miss then I lose.

DM

Theres no songs got guaranty to win!!XD
Especially PERFECT重視!!XD
I try my best to get Perfect also Good Good Great Great!!XD
Cannot see any yellow fonts!!XD
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

XD said: Then don't play battle lah!!

New challenger foDON'T PLAY LAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!