Wednesday, August 20, 2008

levellllllllll

Many people say that GFDMV5 got alot of underrated songs.
Maybe that's true, but to me most of them are quite ok.

The level I personally don't understand.
The green font is my personal level.
I put only the one level is TOTALLY wrong to me.

GF

- ALMOST EASY OP EXT 56 (67, 68)
WTF lo. Where got lv50's need to play
three three worse than too late two.

- Terpsichore OP EXT 40 (50)
The last solo I dunno how to see the OPEN notes..
And other area also quite busy switching.

- Agnus Dei EXT 75 (69)
and
- MAD BLAST BASS EXT 67 (70)
Both are quite similar to me.
and somemore MAD BLAST is harder to me.

- CaptivAte~裁き~ 78 (73)
Whats the thing? the ending?
Then catch until ending can lo...

- DAY DREAM EXT 99
and
- DAY DREAM BASS EXT 99 (98)
o.o

DM

- Electric Lady EXT 77 (83)
Easier than r.p.m RED? I see I see.

- Power Game EXT 87 (81)
Remember about your mistake about Mirage Residence?
Only the infront and behind hard then level higher.
This is the same mistake you have made. Disappointed.

- 創聖のアクエリオン EXT 45 (52)
NEWSPAPER is 60's, then this one is 40's?

- メーデー EXT 46 (53)
Irritating tomtom's, harder than 南風.

- MONSTER TREE EXT 59 (65)
ok la, even if I was good at constant bass
still abit underrated to me..

- Not So Bad EXT 75 (79)
This one also abit personal opinion, but
so many three bass drums and the ending.

- Raining Sunshine EXT 64 (67)
So many snare rollings start from left hand,
and everything is just so busy to me.

- ROLLING1000tOON EXT 71 (74)
To people who keep playing this song for skill point is 71 la.
Didn't you forget about the people who never played before?

- アノヒノカゼ EXT 60 (67)
Oi, wake up la KONMAI.
Even Street Runner abit overrated, this one is wtf.