Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Exam...

Wah lao, I'm so glad to receive many comments le~~
but...I still don't know how to use it well...
because my main page is all HTML
and it's all written by terribly horribly poor JAPANESE.

Japanese...how come Japanese are so crazy!!
NAOP and PICO have already FC "over there" DM EXTREME!!!!
There's no information about GF... it's really hard...

The new option HAZARD, I was not looking forward this, but it's quite nice
because it removes "extra pick miss"
and it's very easy to get PREMIUM ENCORE.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep and die now.
Exams are waiting for me le~~.

5 Comments:

Blogger t said...

oppx.. u haf link-ed me.. i shall link u now.. lalalax.. i will mis u.. sobx.. TT. mis me?? lalalax

29 November, 2005 07:04  
Blogger t said...

oh yea, all da best for ur exam too.. xD

29 November, 2005 07:07  
Blogger 雪子 said...

wah. so fast nd efficient. when do ure exams end.? i wish ya luck ! :DD

29 November, 2005 11:25  
Blogger Horikawa said...

fuh fuh good luck for your papers!

29 November, 2005 12:25  
Blogger Shouji said...

traces:
wah, that question is like i received several times before.
anyway, good luck on your...wat, trip?

suet:
i guess it's going to be slow down soon~~
...erm sorry, nothing!!!
the exams end on this friday.

hatachi:
fuhfuh, ayumi gannbaru!! ( ? )

29 November, 2005 21:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home