Saturday, April 15, 2006

hps

MY HANDPHONE SPOILED XD

Well, it's not actually spoiled.
The machine can be working.

I still don't know how to use the new one.
Even how to turn on and turn off.

Guess what happened to me.

I removed the battery for a moment,
then I place back it.

OH. THE POWER HAS BEEN TURNED OFF XD

.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TURN ON IT!!!!!!!!!!

So... I just wanted to say...
Don't call me. Don't sent SMS to me.
Especially SMS. I CAN'T READ IT!!

Oh yeah, one more thing to say.

Even my handphone is working,
don't let me type SMS as possible you can.
The new phone got problem for typing.
Very hard to press the button.
I'll spend 10sec to type "B"
As you know, just press twice [abc] right?
but button spoiled. Need to press very strong.
press...press......PRESS!!!!!
Then the letter became "C".
"a" -> "b" -> "c".
Then I tried to press backspace.
but backspace button also spoiled.
press...press...PRESS!!!!
P-R-E-S-S-S-S-S-S=S=!!=!="0J!=!

Ahhhhh, don't erase too much!!
Like 5letters are erased by accident.
so I need to start again.

Don't tell me buy new one.

THIS HANDPHONE IS ALREADY NEW ONE XD