Friday, December 07, 2007

whacking on floor laugh

Notice you can find me on msn recently?
lol
I'm temporary available on msn
for saying good bye to people I only can see on msn.
Right? Because after I uninstall
this fckin cheebye messenger,
how can I talk with them? lol

As usual, I keep checking hotmail,

but

MapleSEA is waiting for me!!XD
I don't think I can be away from it!!XD
Becaus-WAIT SHOUJI!!

Shouji says : what?
XD says : i think u put the wrong template.
Shouji says : oh izzit!

...so what was I talking about, oh the hotmail.

Last time this live hotmail sent
my 20line long e-mail to the heaven.

How come the things got contacting other people
all all all all sohai?

Handphone keep saying no signal call later,
even I catch the signal cannot hear the voice.
and no signal again for 10mins.
AND GIMME BAKK MY $100 CHEEBYE.

MSN/LiveMessenger often sends my message to the heaven.
The worst thing is you never tell me that
you didn't send all of my messages, fcker.

Well its not your fault.

You la, yes you, oi don't runaway stupid cable.
You fckin cheebye 10KB/s narrowband
you say you are broadband with 50KB/s
then you act only 1/5 of what you said
wtf lah. you scammer sia.

And now you say hotmail also useless?

CRAB STEAM POT!!

ok now

MapleSEA is waiting for me!!XD
I d-WAIT!

Shouji says : huh.
**** says : maple is bad for health!

Yeah he said to me yesterday.
I used be playing like hell until I become chief bandit.
The life was like

Wake up - 6am
Eat breakfast
Go to school
Study (might be pretended)
Go home
Login
The character is already at the training spot
Train
Train
Train
Train
Eat dinner
Train
Train
Train
Train
Repot
Go back to the training spot
Train
Train
Train
Train
Logout at the training spot
Go to bed - 3am

Lucky you didn't see me during this period lol.
You will get shocked or even cannot reconise me
because I looked like different person.
My eyesight got worse, my dtx also got worse due to this.
Now I'm ok. Getting back to normal.
There wasn't any normal at the first time though.