Sunday, April 11, 2010

buddy

Humans have a big attitude when they have someone who accompany with.
Therefore, they are blind of manners.


As you know, we Japanese never reserve credit when other person is still playing in the arcade.

So we normally remember who reached arcade or sat down on a chair in order.

For example, I am playing DM now.
personA reached arcade and sat down on the chair.
I finished, and now personA's turn.
For some reasons, I still wanted to play so I was waiting him to finish playing.
While I was waiting, personB had come to play DM.
By now, the order is personA -> myself -> personB
Commonsense huh.

However. This is what Japanese people do.

A and B are friends, and I am not friend of them.
PersonB was talking with personA while A was playing DM.
After personA finished playing, personB put 100yen without going anywhere.
I was just a kind of background for them.
or they were wondering what I was doing for just sitting and slacking here.

Nice people right?
I want to be THAT blind if I can.
I want to see humans as a background if I can.