Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ameni utarenagara~~

6Exams remaining.

I took only 1subject today. It's Computer Application.
You know what'd I mean, I almost comfortable today.
Tomorrow, there are Maths and Science.

Wah, my "Kokou no hana" DM EXT is 28%!!
You know what happened, I was aiming at 100% Good, not Perfect.
I forgot who did, someone forced me to play this song.lol
I... really really really really really erlalyr lrael ylrijkgoprkoipgjrjlf:['4h&$%3h46gt.......
....really hate this song. This song despises my feelings.
Lyrics are disgusting. Sounds like taken from other songs.
Chords are also disgusting. It's A Major scale.
I guess 99.99% of people will wonder why I hate A Major scale songs.
I'm going to tell reasons...
A Major scale songs can be any theme. A Major discribes nothing.
Only lyrics are important. For the guitarist, A Major scale is the easiest to play.
Sounds like lazy.... However I like few songs which is A Major scale.

By the way, my "Kokou no hana" on DTX Mania is 17%!!lol

6 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

it was me. oops.

30 November, 2005 00:12  
Blogger virusz_X said...

YOOOOO!!!!!! SHOUJI!

just drop by to say hi! ^_^

click my name to see my blog if you got time. mine not very nice anyway, so visit mine when u have the time.

jya! XD

30 November, 2005 01:29  
Blogger t said...

but u hafen sae will u miss me or not.. >.< hahahax.. im leavin tml le.. TT. sobx.. i will mis talkin to u.. =/ anw, tk care kx.. i will to..

and, im leavin for thailand cos im sort-of a thai.. my parents live there.. yep. im visitin them durin the holiday.. =]

30 November, 2005 02:20  
Blogger Kenneth said...

SHO! i'm gonna link you!

can't wait fer V2 V2 V2!!

30 November, 2005 10:18  
Blogger Lost Kyo said...

MEEOOOOOOOOOOW.

30 November, 2005 17:27  
Blogger Shouji said...

hatachi:
wah yeah, it was you!!
haha, don't worry, i'm not complaining about that.

virusz:
i've seen yours before lol
i like the snowing(?)background.

traces:
arg, that question also....lol
anyway, take care of your health~~.
i'm going to be sick lol

knnth:
I'M GONNA BE LINKED BY YOU!!
I'M GONNA LINK YOU!!, too
5Days Left for coming V2~~~

andrew:
ahhhhh don't bring cats here leh!!lol

30 November, 2005 21:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home