Tuesday, March 07, 2006

BBBB

DMV2 MAX-HSREV xxx.xx
GFV2 MILKSRAN xxx.xx
DTX2 S-MILK12 1241.34

Bye bye S-MILK12''s. SP will never increase anymore, not fun.

IT'S TIME TO USE SUB-CARDS!! XD

but MILKSRAN is really disgusting.....

97% SS Desert rain, when S-MILK12 was only 96%.
but I already got 99% SS, so this song is ok now.

83% undercontrol BASS EXT. S-MILK12 is 82%.

90% One Phrase Blues BASS. S-MILK12 was 85%.

Today, I got really really really really disgusting record again.

plastic imitations EXT(G).

2miss

2great

96% Max Combo

98% Skill Rate.

WAH LAO EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S-MILK12 is 90% Skill Rate.
I haven't got more than 90% since GFV.
GFV also 90%.
Why do I get good record nonnon main card so many times~~~~.

FC Wasuremono VOIDDD's card.

Anyway, S-MILK12 is not fun.

VOIDDD!! Let's make combine card "Down+Double picking"lol

Oh, if you want to know these SP, don't ask here.
Ask me when I'm at DBG or somewhere.