Sunday, February 19, 2006

20comments?

DMV2 S-MILK12 1019.73
GFV2 S-MILK12 1144.11
DTX2 S-MILK12 1229.12

Oh my god, I've never seen "20 comments"
since I've started net-surfing. and it's MY blog.lol
I always thank for your posting comment.

By the way, do I need to put a tagboard?
Junting asked me to put wah~~.
but I don't know how to put...
I mean I don't know how to lent?
According my memory, it is shareware?
I have no money!!! orz

MAX-HSREV turned to pink.lol
but I haven't played 30 songs yet.

Finally, I've used $88+$88 from Chinese New Year promotion....
I have no money!!! orz (same)

88% for Timepeace phase II BASS EXTREME.
Erm... still lower than "him".
I want to get at least 90%!!! I'll be MAD!!

89% for CARNIVAL DAY on DM.
Again. 80's% FC. It's ok for me...
but I still have a complaint 88% for MIDNIGHT SPECIAL.

Orbital Velocity OPEN EXTREME is Lv99!!!!
CANNOT PLAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Junting said...

lols. its not a shareware. no nid money.

www.tag-board.com

create a tag board there. xD they'll give you some codes. copy and paste it in ur dashboard at the correct place. dunno can ask me or i help u do. =))

hahas! the new orage player is mari. lols! shouji. turn white pls. =x

19 February, 2006 04:19  
Blogger Kenneth said...

shouji:

Orbital Velocity ext is level 30 to me.
Orbital Velocity ext open is level 31 to me.

easy leh!!!
xD

19 February, 2006 11:17  
Blogger Horikawa said...

use the lasnet full down method.

19 February, 2006 21:35  
Blogger Maurice said...

Orbital Velocity EXT feels like 55 to me.
Orbital Velocity Open EXT feels like 65.

Yes, I feel Open is really that annoying.

Levels would be -20 if it was a little slower. XD

And I still cant play Timepiece. -.-

20 February, 2006 08:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home