Thursday, February 09, 2006

glass shoes

(no skill had been increased)

Dear JT23 and DREAMER.
Thank you for treating my dinner and drink haha.
Junting, I hope you will reach 1000 soon.
Don't think too much. I was also thinking a lot
when my SP was 999. but nothing was happened. Just relax~~.
Dreamer, I hope you will reach 1500 soon.
Don't drink too much. I was also drinking a lot
when my SP was 1499. but nothing was happened. Just relax~~.

.........DID I TYPE WRONG NUMBER AGAIN??????

By the way, I'm huge sorry for being fierce a moment...

Hey, it's same as kenneth's blog!! Don't copy Shouji!!
(I'm sorry kenneth...)

I joined GitadoKing today. It was my first time to join GitadoKing
since GFDMV has started. but I realized, if I didn't join and win,
I can't play some songs wah!! So I also decided to join.

but.......

What the hell. I got 10points for easy songs.
Today, my GF was the worst ever since I've started playing GF.
I got 10good for Libra. 10good. It only me laugh.
Then I became mad. I kicked chairs, and threw GF controller.
Gosh, I couldn't believe that behavior. I'm impatient recently.

Erm, forget it forget it!! See, I'm fine I'm fine!!

........Cries in the Madness...

5 Comments:

Blogger Maurice said...

Did I drink a lot? I only finished a bottle of water... -ponders-

I'll get my 1500 soon. Not so soon, but soon.

GitadoKing's point system is very annoying. I cant say much. I got 1 poor for libra and got 30+ pts only. -.- Rockin only got 4... o.O

Now is the emo period for everyone. Everyone be warned of attitude shifts!

..........No More Crying.... XD

09 February, 2006 07:56  
Blogger Shouji said...

Oh god, not Juntain, Juntin.lol
I'll correct when I go home tonight...

I was drinking a lot when I try to reach 1000.
Just a normal drink, 100Plus.

I'll try not wasting money for GitadoKing wah~~.

.....Sleep in the Madness...

09 February, 2006 09:42  
Blogger Maurice said...

100PLUS??? wow. 100+ bottles of water. Muz be going toilet often.

GitadoKing? I cant be bothered, juz enuff when I got my pts in all e songs.. =P

.....Madman in the Madness...

Wait a minute.. Ma..?

09 February, 2006 14:32  
Blogger Horikawa said...

glass shoes?

09 February, 2006 14:55  
Blogger Shouji said...

haha, not 100+ bottles!!lol
sports drink one~~
that was really helpful.

ONIONMAN in the Onionness.
MILKMAN in the MilkTeaness.
.........whatever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

glass shoes is song title.

09 February, 2006 19:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home