Thursday, January 26, 2006

pyu~

DMV2 S-MILK12 874.xx
GFV2 S-MILK12 1124.xx
GFV2 MILKSRAN 416.xx
DTX S-MILK12 1229.12

I went to cck, because GFDM at DBG are really sux.lol
but cck... DM machine is too loud!!
Anyway, I still can play GF then. Difficulty is easier than DBG.
I passed RIGHT ON TIME EXT~~ I never passed at DBG.

DM, I still don't understand about Green Name.
It's just i M p O s S i B l E aiming for me.lol

After I played a bit, I went back to DBG.
I only played Ez2Dj. I couldn't hear any sounds from GFDM.lol

8 Comments:

Blogger t said...

u shld try playing GF6 at parklane.. the music is BLASTING there.. cool.. xD (but no eamusement of cos) =P

26 January, 2006 22:16  
Blogger Horikawa said...

and it has some hard reactions too.

26 January, 2006 23:32  
Blogger Maurice said...

Kel made e cck dm loud. otherwise we cant hear anytin.

but e guitar was quite hard to hear, since dm was so loud... -.-

comin back to cck again...? wahah ^_^ =P

27 January, 2006 10:17  
Blogger virusz_X said...

maiban anata o yume miteru.

no wait. i don't even dream at all. lolz.

DJ shosho feat. Virusz

=X

27 January, 2006 11:57  
Blogger Horikawa said...

hopefully you enjoyed the white chicken rice.

27 January, 2006 14:26  
Blogger Lost Kyo said...

Some Hard Erections rock! Hehe.

28 January, 2006 04:13  
Blogger Shouji said...

traces:
...where is parklane?
i'm a stranger in singapore.lol

hatachi+:
i doulbe pick whole song~~
yeah, it's quite nice idea to
share one bowl of rice.
i could survive in midnight.
i'm always hungry in midnight.

dreamer:
oh.. i never see him for long time..
yeah, GF was too soft, but still ok for me.

virusz:
i always have a nightmare.

cat:
plastic erections.
arrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!! (BGM: plastic erections)

28 January, 2006 05:55  
Blogger Maurice said...

plastic erections?? wagagahahalala.. evry1 has a erection!!

....ok dat sounds dirrty.

btw, park lane's near DBG...

28 January, 2006 11:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home