Saturday, January 07, 2006

puhpuh

See?! The Blog has started being slow and lazy right?
Ah... sorry~~~...

Let me talk about GF, DM, DTX V2 skill.......... AGAIN.
I know I'm always talking about that.

*NOTICE* If you like DM so much, DON'T read "DMV2".
You will get upset.lol

First, GFV2.
991.**
I want to reach 1000 without Nonstop and....
"CARNIVAL DAY BASS ADVANCED", wahahaha.
because it's really easy to earn much point.
and I want to get more higher other songs!!
I want to reach 1100 after played everything.
Maybe I'll play CARNIVAL DAY when the SP is about 1095.

Next, DTX V2.lol
1228.11
I wanted to reach 1300, but it's quite hard now.
because of the new caculation, SP getting worse than DTX V.
Only the long songs became free SP.
Blance, Akai Suzu, and LET ME BELIEVE.
but I didn't play GFDM's song recently, hmm.
Maybe I should make new Nonstop course.



Ok now... DMV2.
700+
So many things made me disappoint.
The new unreasonable caculation, the spoiled BassDrum,
a lot of players had became better than me.
Even I did my best, SP never increased.
Well, not NEVER, but only FEW increasing.
Let me compare with GF and DM.
dm10th to DMV - 793 -> 942
GF11th to GFV - 422+ -> 1064
See the difference.
DM is just New songs, Nonstop and only FEW improving.
I was hoping to reach 1000, but never.
Now, I've seen a lot of green name players.
I used be better than some of them, but now they are better than me.
Don't worry, I'm not criticising them, I just wondered about myself.
Maybe it's lack of sporting. Maybe it's too much thinking.
Maybe DM Machine is not suitable for me. Maybe It hates me.
Maybe............... Enough. I gave up....
I'm so sorry who are looking forward my 1000 on DM.....
It's an impossible aiming for me..........
I don't think I play DM anymore. Well, I'll rarely play it.
but there is no goal. I'll choose the song I just want to listen to.

5 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

you should play at CCK where the set is better. you will reach 1000 on DM there.

07 January, 2006 13:06  
Blogger Shouji said...

yeah, i was thinking about that too.
but i wondered, those "green name" players
played at only DBG.
they can reach using by only DBG, right.
anyway, i play more DM at CCK!!

07 January, 2006 17:38  
Blogger Maurice said...

we already have 3 "green name" players in CCK already... shengtat, bryant and yman. perhaps you may become the next one. im still far away, you can catch up. :D

08 January, 2006 20:04  
Blogger Shouji said...

impossible...
950 is limit for me...

09 January, 2006 18:26  
Blogger Maurice said...

....I already have 950.

1) You haven't played your nonstops
2) You haven't played your high-level crazy songs.

The ceiling's not the limit. I'll treat you hokkien mee if you get DMGreen. lol.

10 January, 2006 20:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home