Sunday, December 18, 2005

jp

We reached......

Japan!! Japan!! Japan!! Japan!! Japa!! Jap!! Ja!! J!! JJ-road!!!!!!!!

Ah, wait a second. It's really really really cold. My finger doesn't move.
I got more than 10 times mistakes already.

We went to my home arcade!!
We found LASNET-V!!!!!!!
By the way, should I call him this name?
His friends called just LAS-kun.lol
I bought Japanese cards. then I realized
DM got different characters from GF.
DM was very good condition.
Really easy to listen to the music, all pads were bound-able.
but...
GF got quite bad condition. Both G-button has been spoiled.
Once I push, it came back after 2 seconds I released. wah!!!

Anyway, we are really tired today. Good night!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

you mean the chanko characters in japan are different from those in singapore??

18 December, 2005 01:14  
Blogger Kenneth said...

from what i recall from location test, there was jet world clown in dm, noria from beforyou, jet world clown, T-bone, keiko my love sumo wrestler.


so i guess there'll be at least one difference in characters, which is T-Bone(DM) from B-Bone(GF).

yeap. ;)

18 December, 2005 09:13  
Blogger Shouji said...

small girl from She said...
Black Samurai from Across the Nightmare
Cowgirl from Cosmic Cowgirl
....I can't remember others..
but I think Sumo is GF.
I know, maybe Lacation test
was like that knnth said.

There's no counties difference,
don't worry Hatachi+.

19 December, 2005 23:53  
Blogger Horikawa said...

haha you should say scary girl from she said. no mini-cows?

do update if you can. i'm dying to hear about japan

21 December, 2005 16:47  
Blogger Kenneth said...

-
-

DTX Blood and Thunder(Ext)



Happy Happy!! xD

22 December, 2005 14:29  
Blogger Shouji said...

your free DTX sp!!!!!wahahaha...

24 December, 2005 13:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home