Monday, December 05, 2005

frog frog

It was lunch time at school.
I was talking with one of my friends.
Suddenly, I heard strange sound from small pipe.
Sounds like a frog. It was a frog.
It kept croaking IN the pipe. Amazing...
Eh, my friend talked to the frog!! like croaking!!
I laughed. "How can it reacts you!!"

but... it reacted.

He talked to that frog again. It reacted again.
It croaked as very low pitch.
My friend let me do too, I tried.

WAH!!!!!!!!!! IT REACTED!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!! I didn't know that I........can talk with frog!!?

By the way, how come that small frog was in the pipe?

E-AMU is down at DBG now.
Yeah I know, GFDMV has already finished.
but I think DIVISION#5 is still available. See the GFDMV's website.
It says 12/13. Ah never mind just wait for V4!!!!!!!....eh, V2!!!

(Perfect%*85+Great%*15+MaxCombo%*15)/100

"Good" is nothing...

8 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

*croak croak*

06 December, 2005 00:37  
Blogger virusz_X said...

OI~~~~

why i don't see you online msn~~

06 December, 2005 02:43  
Blogger Shouji said...

hatachi+:
croak croak~~.
is "croaking" correct?

virusz:
wah!!! i almost forgot about msn!!
i really seldom online in recent..

06 December, 2005 04:14  
Blogger Horikawa said...

yes it is indeed *croak croak*

06 December, 2005 13:06  
Blogger Lost Kyo said...

*meows from the drainpipe*

06 December, 2005 13:19  
Blogger Shouji said...

hatachi+:
wow ok, croak croak..

andrew:
i will scream if i heard that!!wahaha!!...orz
"Attention all passengers.
Please do not leave your cats unattended.
If you see any susp......
...or call 9!9!9!"

06 December, 2005 23:36  
Blogger Horikawa said...

~mooooo~

06 December, 2005 23:44  
Blogger Shouji said...

cow is too big to be in pipe~~
mooo~~ mooo~~~

07 December, 2005 00:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home