Saturday, December 03, 2005

L-R B-V...

All exams have finished!!

but.................

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh, the result should be poor.......

I know. I know I'm not good at speaking. Any languages.
Even Japanese, very poor.
Japanese friends said "You speak too fast!!"
"You speak too soft!!" "You use too many difficult words!!"
It's not hard to use many difficult words in Japanese.
It's very hard for me to use easy words.
My Japanese intonation is also horrible.
You know some Japanese words have same pronounce but different meaning.
Only the intonation is different. I often make people misunderstand.
because I was using wrong intonation.

However, I want to learn Chinese and talk with DM Group!!!!!!!

Eh? I know it's impossible leh~~.lol

4 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth said...

learn chinese!! xD

03 December, 2005 13:06  
Blogger Horikawa said...

fuh fuh, congrats on end of exams fuh.

04 December, 2005 01:11  
Blogger Shouji said...

kenneth:
wo...wo shi zhang dao zhong!!

hatachi+:
yeah~~i'm free~~

04 December, 2005 03:30  
Blogger Shouji said...

ahhhhhh, zhOng dao zhAng...

04 December, 2005 03:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home