Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I don't like to write a title,lol

4Exams remaining.

Science...liken GFDM, the first half is like Perfect Great Perfect Perfect Great,
but the later half... Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss......stage failed.lol
means I couldn't answer any questions. Bad!!

Today, my mum made dinner for me.
I haven't eaten her dinner for long time. like half of year.
She made quite slow!! but it's ok, she worked her best.
I don't want to acknowledge, but I like her handmade...
She knows my favorite and disfavorite very well.

DM SP increased a little bit, about 930.
New Record from, Little prayer, CARNIVAL DAY, Tamayura and so on...
GF SP never never increase. I guess my limit has come.


5 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

i think you mean, 4 exams remainding, not reminding.

please study hard! good luck!

01 December, 2005 00:10  
Blogger Kenneth said...

ermpz. shouldn't it be "Remaining"?

lol. anyway. don't worry about your GF sp. you'll get more in V2!

and i don't think that there's such a word as disfavourite. =\

you should use something like least favourite or sth. yea.

V2 out in 4 more days! btw. where'd you get your source of information that V2 will be out on 5th december?

01 December, 2005 08:47  
Blogger Horikawa said...

typo can????

01 December, 2005 14:03  
Blogger Shouji said...

i think it's "remaining"....lol

i need to study more....T_T
erm, i've said this like 500G times.

yeah, "disfavorite" is made by MILK12...
i changed a little bit...

the reason i know when V2 coming...
i don't know how to explain in eng, wah!!
the information is at DBG's counter..

01 December, 2005 21:10  
Blogger Shouji said...

if there're some strange grammer
you can tell me anytime.
i know my eng is..........
i'm so glad to be pointed out :)

01 December, 2005 21:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home