Wednesday, December 14, 2005

DIVISION5

DIVISION#5 has finished!!!!
No more E-AMU for V!!!

The last result...
DMV - 942.57
GFV - 1064.76

Erm... Both are very BAD!!!!!
Especially on DM. That's why I hate DM.

I don't understand people who can roll like
DANCE FOR THE FUTURE.
Even I hit strong, I'm ignored. Miss Miss Miss Miss.....
Don't miss me leh!!! (eh?

I don't understand people who can get many Perfect from BassDrum, like
MONSTER TREE, Timepeace Phase II, Agnus Dei.
Even I concentrate, I'm ignored. Good Good Good Poor Poor Poor....
I know I'm not rich, Poor!!!!!!!

I don't understand people who can........
Let me stop talking about this topic.

7 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

well. umm. do not give up.

14 December, 2005 02:55  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Gambatte Neh~~~ Shoooooo Chan~~~~

14 December, 2005 05:23  
Blogger Lost Kyo said...

Just 60 more points to get 1000SP...no problem, you can do it in V2...rolling you get miss is because you roll too fast...and bass pedal you should not concentrate, but "feel" the song instead...learn to relax... (/'3')/

14 December, 2005 10:51  
Blogger Shouji said...

hatachi+:
i almost gave up.......
i almost destroyed dm machine yesterday...

Cheryl:
you mean DTX? Yes i'll.
Eh, on DM? Erm......

andrew:
thank you for your advice.
i'll try.. i'll try...
but i've tried so many times...
i think i'm always thinking about
combo and sp. that's why i'll be
nervous and fierce. but.......
why can i always relax on DTX...

15 December, 2005 01:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shouji, my name is NICHOLAS or
ニコラス -_-|||

15 December, 2005 01:59  
Blogger 雪子 said...

OMG! You win me alr ;c i MUST win you in V2! >:(

15 December, 2005 16:23  
Blogger Shouji said...

Mr.N:
Japan is really really cold!!

suet:
you can win me DMV2.
because i'm not going to do my best
on DMV2. i think i'll play only GFV2..

16 December, 2005 00:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home