Wednesday, December 07, 2005

croak croak

Frog Addiction.

What the heck is that!!

I recieved some of exams results.
Erm, not too bad. It's better than I expected anyway.
....except one subject.

I haven't played MS for long time. I played yesterday.
....What!! When the Japanese version has got new server again?!
And there were many items I haven't seen before.
I'm still 54 bandit. I'm tired of listening to that noise...
but I want to be master bandit. It's really strong.
No money's problem. but I don't often see master bandit.
Wahaha~, that's also why I want to be!!
....but I don't have a plenty time to play......
Ah, don't tell me I play too much DTX M.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

small cows, maybe.
is the frog still in there?

07 December, 2005 00:54  
Blogger Shouji said...

mini-cows
wah, so cute leh~~

i don't think the frog is in there~~

08 December, 2005 03:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home