Saturday, December 10, 2005

popstar

I had a nightmare this morning.
I couldn't understand why did I have it.
but now, I know why.

I skipped school. wah!!
because of the nightmare.
When I woke up, I was headache and sweating a lot.
I couldn't get up from bed, and I couldn't move myself.
It's first time to happening to me.
When I got up, I was too late to go to school.
and I'll expected that I'll have a bad luck if I go then.
Hmm....

ahhhhhhhhhhhh never mind ah~~~~~
It's ok ah~~~~ I was just lazy~~~~~~~~~

ino-koi DM EXT 97% Combo...
...on DM!! not on DTX~~

ah, I FC on DTX..... (ah, go away

4 Comments:

Blogger Lost Kyo said...

Sounds like sleep paralysis to me. I have experienced it quite a few times, nothing to worry about.

10 December, 2005 04:35  
Blogger Shouji said...

erm, it's scary...
i think i need to clean up my room..
it's too messy~~

11 December, 2005 18:59  
Blogger Horikawa said...

Err. Popstar?

11 December, 2005 23:47  
Blogger Shouji said...

it's a long story.lol

12 December, 2005 00:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home