Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Spring DD2

DMV2 - 804
GFV2 - 1059

............BAD!!!!!!!!!!!
I should reach both 1500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( are you joking? )

I logged in MSN today. Long time no see my MSN members.
I became slow typer even it's only 3windows.
My fingers are freezing, I forgot how to type Eng,
I had to change to Jap and Eng...

Skydazer was fighting with my character in GITADOCHANKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!! I should fight with KURIHIME in some day!!!

Tomorrow is the last day to spend in Japan.
I think the next time to blog is at SG.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you~~~~
......or you don't want me to come back......?

8 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

Please come back lol you must teach me how to double pick. and we must eat chicken burgers together.

28 December, 2005 00:48  
Blogger 雪子 said...

have you playd non stop yet.?! KURIHIME is alr 11xx.xx alr!

28 December, 2005 12:07  
Blogger Shouji said...

hi!! my name is "DM Machine Destroyer"!!

hatachi+:
i forgot how to doublepick~~
I got A "Wonderful Workers"

suet:
....no wonder he kept secret
about his sp... wahaha.

28 December, 2005 20:51  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Yoyoyo... PLS COME BACK SHOU CHAN!!!!!!! hahahaha.. i miss bullying you... =X (Joking)

29 December, 2005 03:52  
Blogger 雪子 said...

but you havent play ure non stop yet right.? he cant possibly reach 11xx without non stop..? if he really did, then i have t go bang my head against da wall ;x

29 December, 2005 11:11  
Blogger Horikawa said...

suet: KURIHIME played his nonstops. Naoki, desrow both he died, I tank him.

shouji: I will tank you for desrow!

29 December, 2005 14:31  
Blogger Yuhshin said...

SKYDAZER VS S-MILK12

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

29 December, 2005 19:48  
Blogger Shouji said...

i really surprised when i saw
(7Comments) wahahaha.

Cheryl:
I'm going to be bullyed by you.

suet:
i couldn't!!
details on the next diary.

hatachi+:
i forgot to tell my mum about ordering!!

Skydazer:
We shall fight again~~
nokotta nokotta nokotta doooom!!
You Win!!

30 December, 2005 01:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home