Saturday, December 24, 2005

fuhfuh

Yeahhh, long time no see all of you!!
How's going?lol
Ah, don't tell me who am I...

Mr.N, I had a really good time to be with your shopping and arcading.
I'm so sorry I couldn't send you off to the airport...
Anyway, cya at dbg!!

As I expected, I don't have enough time to blogg~~
I'm hardly using internet too.
but I have a lot of things to say. About... Japanese crazy guys.lol
I'm not going to write here
because it's going to be like more than 1000 words.

....then what should I write?
Ah, my GFDMV2 SP.
DM - 400+
GF - 1016.**
I don't remeber DM SP. I haven't played DM for a long time.
I think I already quit DM. I'm just a DM machine destroyer.
GF, I haven't played nonstop yet. I don't like to play nonstop.
It really makes me tired.
GITADOCHANKO
DM - 2Wins 3Lose
GF - 13 Wins 2Lose

That's another reason for I quit DM...

By the way, have you realized GITADOCHANKO's BGM is
Keiko my love's arranged?

Don't tell my I'm talking about only GFDM...

2 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

shouji, how can i contact you when you are in japan? any email address?

25 December, 2005 13:46  
Blogger Shouji said...

there is not. i'm not checking e-mail, too.

25 December, 2005 18:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home