Monday, December 26, 2005

frozen fingers

If you are really really really really bored.
Go to GFDMV2's webside.
RANKING -> SCORE RANKING ->
GuitarFreaksV2 -> I think about you

That's it. Nothing special, wahahaha.

DM - 752.**
GF - 1020.**

I really hate the new caculation.
Especial on DM.
What, even I FC "Midnight Special"...
88%??????????????
It's lower than DMV!! ( was 89% )
I didn't FC on DMV. Then now, FC-ed is lower?
I also hate on GF. Only 33% Max Combo,
only 4 Miss, then how come it's 96%???????
It's same as I FC that song. Sigh.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

hey, congrats on getting first!

by the way, before you come back from japan. could you help me a bit. help me check around to see if you can find this CD in the stores:
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail.asp?sku=1478958

Its これが私の御主人様character Album Number 003 Anna

If you can get it for me I will pay u when you come back. I already have number 1 and 2, so I don't need those. Just CD number 3 - Anna.

If its still out of stock its ok.

Thanks alot shouji!

26 December, 2005 00:54  
Blogger Shouji said...

I was choosing this song about 5times.
I always get 2Greats.

Wah, we were looking for that too
but we only couldn't find that.
Every stock was over.

Anyway, I WILL TRY.lol

26 December, 2005 11:01  
Blogger Horikawa said...

oh you tried 5 times? wow...at least you have maxed it. i didn't even play it lol.

and thanks for helping me to find!

26 December, 2005 14:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home