Wednesday, January 04, 2006

CCCCKK

I haven't gone to CCK for long time, so now, I went.
Actually WE went.
I saw a lot of missing guys. and they asked...

"Why did you come here?"

No wonder, E-AMUSMENT is at DBG too.
DBG is the nearest arcade. then why?

because I just felt to go. Enough of DBG.
and I really really really hate DM at DBG.
BassDrum is never fixed. Since last March or April.
The other pads are also not nice.
Not bound-able, not slip-able.
GF also not nice. Picking sounds are too noisy.
I mean the sounds from machine. Not GF controller.

I actually had found uncomfortable to be in DBG since I came the first time.
but it's nearest. CCK is too far. Star Factory got no one to talk with me.
so I always in DBG. but it's ok, a lot of friends in there.

Nearest...I mean from my house and school.

6 Comments:

Blogger Maurice said...

ah. shouj.. we'll welcome you here at ChiChiKK anytime. we were juz surprised that you came here since u always in DBG.

Btw, if the yummy magic (chop)sticks costs less than S$25, help me get one more ya? unless it's too troublesome to ask the supplier... THX ^_^.

[dreamar-san]

05 January, 2006 11:35  
Blogger Horikawa said...

if you are lonely at star factory, call me to go.
if you are lonely at DBG, call me to go.
if you are lonely at CCK...no, wait.

05 January, 2006 18:20  
Blogger t said...

shouji.. y felt uncomfortable? anw, come to dbg.. cos i want the apple chewing gum!! xP *oppx*

yea.. dbg is the nearest place for me too.. and there's a lot of frenx there.. =] dat's y i go dbg instead of star factory n cck.. =P

05 January, 2006 22:43  
Blogger Shouji said...

dreamer:
all right...
i hope the stock is enough...

hatachi+:
i'm not going to be alone at CCK~
wahaha.

traces:
because just GFDM are not nice.
good point is that Ez2Dj 1st s\e is there,
and a lot of my friends are there.
i found that CCK is quite ok for me leh.

07 January, 2006 04:16  
Blogger Shouji said...

ah, by the way.

the red yummy powerful picopico magic sticks
cost $10.

07 January, 2006 05:48  
Blogger Maurice said...

$10?! datz really cheap...

yummy picopico... sounds like some kind of sushi or chocolate sticks with all the cute furry animals as the logos... im hungry. lol.

09 January, 2006 08:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home