Saturday, January 21, 2006

wahaha

DMV2 S-MILK12 0.00
GFV2 S-MILK12 1102.xx
DTX S-MILK12 1229.12

I realized...

It's quite fun to play DM without using my main card.
I'm not talking about "MAX-HSREV", wahaha.
I always think about skill too much.
so I choose skill song, but I hate that songs most of them.
then I play it, less than 100 Combo, just irritating me.
so I'll hit stronger than usual. It's really BAD for the machine!!
I should stop doing that. so I should stop using main card.
GITADOCHANKO? I don't have even CLASSIC PARTY yet.lol

GF, to reach 1100 was easy, but after I reached......
already stopped!! Anyway, it's better than stopping at 1090.
CARNIVAL DAY? What's that? I've never heard before... what's the lv?
OMG 87?! So hard!!lol
GITADOCHANKO. One more win for getting "真超深TION" Yay!!
I probably will get it tomorrow. I expect to play by myself, wahaha.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lost Kyo said...

Sorry I didn't win Gitadochanko for you just now T_T Nevermind...we will play ¥真超深tion¥ EXT together again! And pass again!!! *pants heavily from the stress, then high five*

21 January, 2006 04:13  
Blogger Lost Kyo said...

Oh yes, I forgot:
http://www.mogu2.com/kuroiwa/
_kyoku/sousaku/gurippu/index.htm

21 January, 2006 04:18  
Blogger Maurice said...

"DM Machine Destroyer" reappears again??!! Everyone runs away in sight.

The evil Japanese samurai took out his pair of wicked Nobu Saito swords and.....




Eats laksa with them. BwaHaHaLaLa..... La.

21 January, 2006 23:46  
Blogger Horikawa said...

did u unlock the des-asa song yet?

21 January, 2006 23:56  
Blogger Shouji said...

andrew:
hahahaha, now i realized
my red sticks are
exactly same as pico san's one~~

rice:
i'll be DM Machine Destroyer
if i use my main card. should stop..
Japanese Laksa? made by Nobu san?

hatachi+:
finally i did~~ yeah~~~
and i don't know why,
it became skill song now!!

22 January, 2006 03:41  
Blogger Maurice said...

Japanese laksa? Confirm muz have plenty of wasabi and udon. Lots of chilli padi and sambal too. Hot, hot, la.. la.. la..ksa.... =P

23 January, 2006 17:04  
Blogger Shouji said...

Nippon Lakusa!!
Wasabi Udon!! Oishii!!

23 January, 2006 21:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home