Sunday, February 05, 2006

gywiiiiin

DMV2 S-MILK12 1001.33
GFV2 S-MILK12 1134.xx
DTX2 S-MILK12 1229.12

lalala la~~~~la
la~lala la~ lala~~~
lalala la~~~~la
la~lahlah la~ la~ lala~~~~
......la

All Skill Points are stucked now.

DMV2 aiming - 1000 - DONE
GFV2 aiming - 1200 - not done
DTX2 aiming - 1300 - not done

Erm, GFV2 is quite hard for me now...
Orange Milk on GF is hard than Green Apple Milk on DM now.
My GF became louzy after DM reached 1000.
Should I make another aiming for DM now?
but I really don't want to listen to skill songs.lol

If I want to reach Orange on GF, I need to practice
Down Picking and Staircase.
I should be able to pass HARD WORK Course.
I always die at middle part of Desert Rose.
Wasting moneynehbonbon.
I should be able to FC, GLIDE, plastic imitations,
Destiny Lovers Guitar EXT..... so on.

If I want to reach R-Strawberry on DTX, I need to FC
MAD BLAST, Akai suzu, Agnus Dei, Cockpit.....many many.
I need to make new Nonstop courses too,
but Fighting Course is not good for DTX.
I can't play ROLLING1000tOON on DTX.lol
I should make Des-ROW and NAOKI course....
I want 乙女 course to drop out.
Oh, I should FC HJP course too......

6 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

to be 1200 requires FC of many high 60s to high 70s. Train up your timepiece bass again.

06 February, 2006 07:11  
Blogger Maurice said...

ARGH.. Shouj~~ U win me in DM already!!! wahhhh.... lolx. XXD

Need help in Hard Work? Want my help? Even though you pass, I dun think it'll get into SP... Naoki so hard to kick already... -_- <-- (Shouji's face)

Advertisement: Free Tanking For GF EX-Challenge!!! Who want??!! Lolx. XD

(P.S. Were you cursing EX-Challenge in your SP list...?)

06 February, 2006 14:36  
Blogger Junting said...

lols. i dun lyk the tot of tanking. spoils the gf skill point system. so i nv use tanking. xD wahahas!

and shouji, i'll catch up ur dm. xD

07 February, 2006 23:48  
Blogger Kenneth said...

KOZO NAKAJIMA cup! xD

08 February, 2006 00:19  
Blogger Shouji said...

hatachi+:
yeah...
i want to win GEZA TP2 BASS!!!
i don't mind other songs...

dreamer:
NAOKI is not good skill course for me.
but I can make it up by Des-ROW course.lol

junting:
com'on!! you can win me!!
it's very easy. My DM suxxxxx.lol

kenneth:
oh god.
no one can pass my pieces~~~.

08 February, 2006 00:41  
Blogger Horikawa said...

i'd like to see u win geza TPP2 bass also. in fact. win his hard work course too.

08 February, 2006 01:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home