Friday, February 10, 2006

MILK DD8

DMV2 S-MILK12 1001.89
GFV2 S-MILK12 1135.66
DTX2 S-MILK12 1229.12

Ahhhh, Tamayura became skill song again!!T_T
on GF.
ESCAPE TO THE SKY★彡 has been dropped out now.

I got SS for Shippo no Rock Guitar EXT!!!!
92-8. haha.

WHY DID I GET SO MANY GREAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

because my down picking was horrible.
Even I got all Perfect middle solo.

Don't play hard song on GFDM at DBG.
Level became "8" again. AGAIN.
Then I asked attenders. "Why did you change again?!"
They said. "We didn't change anything..."
"WE CAN'T ADJUST IT."

THEN WHO CAN CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't understand what are they talking about.

I was so lucky I catch the middle solo for Shippo no Rock.
I was so lucky I didn't choose OPEN EXTREME for 真超深TION.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lost Kyo said...

何?!
Why difficulty go back so high again?! Let's just all agree not to go DBG anymore and see if they will still do this.
We go there to play GFV2 to enjoy, not to stress.

09 February, 2006 20:35  
Blogger Horikawa said...

omg, 8 again?

09 February, 2006 22:55  
Blogger Shouji said...

but now DMV2 and DMV at Star Factory
also condition is quite bad now...
there's no place to go near my house.lol

had DMGF at CCK changed any level? no right?
i thought it's kind of bug
when i saw first time. but
it happened only at DBG....
not like DMV at Bugis and
PF7th Star Factory before...


PS: My home arcade in Japan
is level 3. haha.

10 February, 2006 05:15  
Blogger Maurice said...

CCK no change, shouj. It's still the standard... level 4 (i think, if not, 3).

Yeah, it's always relaxing in Japan. No pad-spoilers, no kids banging around i suppose..?

Feel free to come back to CCK, the more people the merrier. (just that there's minimal standing space...)

10 February, 2006 07:35  
Blogger Maurice said...

Wait... Milk DD8? Is another DD song in progress? Wahaha.

P.s Remember to burn the data cd that i wanted.. ^_^

10 February, 2006 07:38  
Blogger Maurice said...

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08JPP7SVWU0X52M3GCDP4PGO0W

the one you're waiting for. bwahaha.

11 February, 2006 00:03  
Blogger Shouji said...

right, so it's not kind of bug...
but i don't see people complain about
this high-level this time.
only a few.

burn... my PC can't burn CD-R...

oh finally it has come, fuhfuh!!
well done freshcolcol-san.lol
but one thing... BPM is wrong. haha.
yeah, each bar counts only 4times
that's why.
anyway, if does he want to
make another GDA for my piece,
feel free to make wah.

11 February, 2006 14:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home