Thursday, April 20, 2006

最速逃避行

Ahhhhh, my replying extremely slow...

Ahhhhh, my blogging extremely slow...

Ahhhhh, my down-picking extremely slow...

Ahhhhh, my double-picking also extremely slow...

My Handphone revived.
Yeah, it was the red button, but...
I tried too!! I kept pressing red button about 1min!!
Well, maybe I pressed too weak...
Anyway, thank you the person who switched on.

But after my handphone revived. I was thinking.
I should keep switch off, I shouln't revive it!!
I have to take care this rotten broken phone again......
This handphone is almost useless.
Can take picture and movie, but cannot transfer to my PC.
Then what should I use for? Just keep inside my handphone and
I have to open this phone whenever I have to show that pictures?
What the troublesomenessssillivlato?!?!?!?!?!
I got digital camera. This camera can be transfered.
The bad point is can take movie, but the quality is very very low and
cannot record the sound. but I won't take movie a lot.

Ohh, I know. The handphone is not only camera.
So this is a phone, but cannot type SMS properly,
the speaker poiled, all buttons spoiled.
What the uselessssssilliclvlajrjfopijtoijoijeroi!?!?!?!?!?!?

When the battery getting lower, this handphone will keep screaming.
Then I still don't know how to switch off and switch on.
I cannot bring to school when the battery is low.