Thursday, June 01, 2006

bbxfg!

Oh dear, sorry for being lazy to reply to you guys~~~.
Um, will my dinner be on usual?!
but... but... there is no purpose!
Celebrating for faling my exam?lol

So yeah... I've got permission for staying SG about 7months.
I really don't know what should I feel about this.
But please believe at least this.
I tried hard to pass even I didn't want to leave SG. but I couldn't......

Shouji -> 猫の人:
Teah!! Working career is more important actually...
I'll graduate that university when I'm about 24years old...
It's very late isn't it......

Shouji -> MaRi:
2/1Year? Isn't that same as 2years or not?
あ、カードホルダー俺が預かってるから心配しないでw

Shouji -> Cheryl:
Eh, I thought someone said "Pls Fail" XD

********

My fingers and arms hurt! Too much playing DTX...
Now my DTX-DM sp is...

1296.14

Very weird... I can't push up anymore...
Ahh... BUT I WANT TO PUSH INTO RED!!!

Here's some pictures~~~.
ALL PICTURES HAVE BEEN DELETED.

I'm hungryyy, give me something to eat...