Saturday, May 20, 2006

ksms

oh dear.

I haven't blogged for veriveriveriveriveriveriveriveri long time...
and I've got advertisementally tag so funny ahahahahaahahahaha

I was watching Av... no Anime on the web~~.
Youtube is amazing, can see every epi of anime.
I won't say which anime I was watching~~.

Examination is coming soon~~.
I don't usually care about exams, but
I'm not allowed to fail in this time
because IF I failed for this exam,


I

CAN'T

GRADUATE XD


but it's not 100% bad to me.
If I couldn't graduate, then I can stay in SG for a bitbit.
but erm... my parents will be a mad alien in the MAD BLAST movie.
"Shouji, if you coming this school the next semester again, you have to........."
One of my friend said. I really don't want to do THAT.
There are more several bad things will be happen in the next semester.

and......

Can we change the date of farewell dinner again...?
I've got the things to do on the next weekend...... oh dearrrrrrrrrrr.
I probabry will be free on the next next week...