Friday, August 11, 2006

(noo title)

Okay, I don't think I will fix my internet in sooner.
Then this Blog will die if I keep leaving it.
But. Please do not expect me to update many times.

-------------------------------------------------------

One of the unwanted things has come! School starts!
I've already been dead body on the first day.

We went to DBG too, but my body never listened to me.
Grade A for 南風.
Grade A for モラトリアム.
Stage Failed for Timepiece Phase II.
Well, I actually cannot pass this song.
But today, it was extremely earlier than usual.
Anyway, the most surprising thing was Grade A for 南風.
At the first 25seconds, I could see 99% Perfect.
After 25seconds, I ONLY could see Good and Poor.
I know, I was super tired from school!

Hmm, it's all about DM. GF eh?

I've thrown away my main card called S-MILK12
because something 4digits + point + 2numbers on the screen
is too high, and the color of S-MILK12 is TOTALLY WRONG.
How come it's orange? Who got 92% for NEWSPAPER by using my card?

NO WAY I COULD PLAY LIKE THAT!!!!