Saturday, June 17, 2006

where...

I don't think my allowance is too low.
but my wallet is always empty in the weekend.
Well, it's actually on my purpose.
because I'm not thinking of going DBG at the weekend.

MILK12 "Can I have one Fried Kway Tiao."
UNCLE "Do you want chili?"
MILK12 "No."

UNCLE "$3.50 please."

I gave two $2 to him.

UNCLE "Thank you."

......

WHERE IS THE CHANGE!?!?!?
Noooooooooooo, where is my 50cents ahhhhhhhhhh.lol
Never mind it's ok ( not ok )

I want to play "偶然という名の必然" by Road of Major.
It's a new song from V3.
This time, I really not interested about KONMAI songs.
I AM INTERESTED IN NEW BUGS XD.

but I'm feeling very sorry to Road of Major.
Even they are so famous in Japan,
their life is quite tough.

They have no choice to earn money.
Give some songs to KONMAI.
Well, I shouldn't call "KONMAI", "GFDM" actually.
I don't know which side asked to put song,
but it's really tough...
Put own songs to "GFDM" means they are poor
because GFDM is also nearly dead.

My English is getting worse now,
I cannot write sentences anymore.
You probabry cannot understand
what I want to say, haha, never mind.
My brain started decaying as GFDM.
I can see the ending is coming soon.