Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Summer is back

School is over.
I suppose to be packing up my baggages
IF I passed all my exams. Yeah.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh(*force quit*)

I've already said to some of my friends about this.
I'll quit GF if someone got 93% or more for NEWSPAPER(Vocal Ver)
Why? Then S-MILK12 will be NOTHING.
All of my scores are lower or lowest except NEWSPAPER in SG.
Oh, I think so? Did anyone got 93% or more?
THEN I WILL QUIT RIGHT NOWWWEW~~~F$RF$i9r.@@@@

Timepeace Bass? G*Z* is 1% higher than me.
明鏡Open? *h*****c* is ultimate higher than me.
jet coaster girl EXT? G*Z* is...
MODEL DD4 Bass? **IN*A is...
too late two Open? G*Z*...
MAD BLAST?...
Agnus Dei Open...
STOP THIS TR...
真超深...
Desert ra...
under...
Funky s...
鬼...
......

Oh, sorry for putting your names these players!

So yeah, I only have NEWSPAPER now.
But, I've already seen the two players got 91%,
so maybe I SHOULD QUIT RIGHT NOW!!!!
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!

No no, I've mentioned even the socre is 1% higher than me, so
I should wait for accurately.
Oh, but you don't have to keep not playing that song k?
You can try to get high score if you want to?
I didn't say "Don't get higher score than me" k>>>>