Friday, June 02, 2006

Vi Two!!

All skill point aimings have been successful!!
I don't know how much did I waste
money, time, health, etc for GF and DM.
Let me look back what have I done~~~.

DrumManiaV2 S-MILK12 - 1034.xx (without combining)
I'm still thinking this aiming was most difficult to me.lol
I can't roll, I can't step on bassdrum well, I can't hit accurate place...
And there are several condition problems in SG. Really irritating~~.
The last song for 1000 was "Wasuremono" 1% increased.

GuitarFreaksV2 S-MILK12 - 12xx.xx
First time I was aiming for only 1100, but I thought it too easy,
then I changed to 1200. It's not hard, but really irritating. (again)
I don't have ability for 1200 now.
I can't double-pick, I forgot have to down-pick,
I can't switch left fingers well...
The last song for 1100 was "jet coaster girl ADV" got into skill list.
The last song for 1200 were
"CARNIVAL DAY BASS ADV" and "SOME HARD REACTIONS"
CARNIVAL DAY was my first time to play since V2 has been started.lol
SOME HARD... about 5%increased.

DTXManiaV2 - DM S-MILK12 - 1300.03
I know the most people are not interested about this.
so you don't have to read it if you don't want to?

Finally I didn't have to make new nonstop courses.lol
I made NAOKI one, but my result was lower than OTOME one.
I think NAOKI is underrated, irritating, and combo destroyer.
The last song for 1300 was "Akai suzu" got into skill list then increased.
I played Akai(Red) then got into Red.lol