Wednesday, May 09, 2007

tri

I'm always hiding that I am a Japanese student in my school
because most of Japanese students are too silly and
have a bad impression from others' nations.
and I don't know much about Japan if I'm asked something about Japan.

The new class has started from this week.
There were lots of new students and a new teacher.
I told them that I am from Singapore.

The teacher asked about Singapore.
"In Singapore, what language do they speak?"
"...Chinese? Yeah, kind of. and English."

Oh my god, that means
I can speak SG-Chinese and English
because the statement from me is I'm from Singapore.
I couldn't say I can't speak because I didn't want to say
I'm a yellow monkey.

but the teacher discovered that I'm actually Japanese
from my personal detail sheet.

"but you were living in... oh I see,
so you can speak Japanese too can't you?"
"..erm, sort of... I can...."
"so you can speak three languages, wow"

Ahhhhh, they will think I'm a trilingual =.=

Whatever I am =______=