Sunday, June 10, 2007

in

As you can see from my cbox.

29 May 07, 00:50
ShEnGtAt: how is the IELTS getting along?
8 Jun 07, 16:45
Shouji: ...nothing to say, it's on the next week.
9 Jun 07, 18:28
ShEnGtAt: good luck!

IELTS - Ineternational English Language Test System.
Yeah, it's a test.
I have only one week left. Not even one week actually.
I was trying to study something, but
I have spent using computer too much,
and I think I'm always saying this but
this is really important test for me.
More important than the exam I failed in the last year one.
SO, I have decided.

I will remove my computer from my room
until the test ends.


I can check this blog because the school got computer,
but the time I can use computer is only when I'm in school,
so NO DTXM AT ALL, HOHOHO!!!

I will be back on 16th or 17th.