Tuesday, December 11, 2007

zzz lah lah

Air conditioner sucks lah.
How come its hot in winter and
cold in summer, and
I never catch a cold in winter but
I keep catching a cold in summer?

Outside is hot, so you want cool air.
Then you make the room like winter.
Outside is cold, so you want warm air.
Then you make the room like summer.
You just hate the temperature from outside ar.
People keep saying I want winter in summer
and I want summer in winter.

You are depending on the modern technology too much.
Can't you imagine in the past,
there weren't any air condition?

I'm not saying don't depend on those.

Around 20 people in the same room.
Suddenly one person said
"its too hot, swtich on the air conditioner?"
but most disagreed because this air conditioner was too strong.
Then he kept asking whether he can swtich on or not.
Finally he switched on, then after 10minutes,
he asked other student to swtich off because it's too cold.

LOL

If you didn't change anything, nothing will affect you.
Because you tried to change the things you don't like,
now it's coming back towards you.

You don't like the taste of food, so put salt like hell?
Now too salty then you put sugar?
Just taste the original taste lah.

You cannot play very well, so you try to increase high-speed?
Now you say hs-4.5 too slow but your playing still same
even you set hs-2.0.


Oh by the way, the arcade is getting better now.
Got one attendant plays DM, he set and fixed DM machine nicely.
But not GF. Just throw GF away lah, no ones playing it.
For me I can play most GF songs at home.lol
DM? On keyboard and the real YAMAHA pad is totally different.
Unless I got DTXPRESS or something.
I don't think I will buy that sort of thing
because I cannot play DM anyway.
In my view, there's no big difference between
people have DTX or not, about DM skill(not point)
That means DTX doesn't help my DM skill.
My foot never listens to me anyway.
If my foot had ears, NEMESIS would be LV72.
But of course he is deaf, so its about LV85 for me.
Fair right? LOL are you tired listening that story? =x