Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Numbers

Is numbers the only way of checking people's ability?

Whenever new games are out, what people do is not to "play" those games.
Go to websites which have tips to get high score point, and then start "working" on it.
All the thing they want is to get high score point to be famous by using internet ranking system.

You see how Japanese people are "working" at arcade.
So what there are extra pedals and two extra pads on DM.
So what there are extra two buttons and new type of pressing them(like long notes).
What they care is S.K.I.L.L. P.O.I.N.T. that's all.

There are some new songs which are quite nice from XG.
But what they say about these songs are

"eh can you stop making these kinds of songs which never increase my SP?"
"disapointed since the level is so low"
"finally my SP increased by this song thx KONAMI!"
"i think i can max if i use SRA i will go and play tomorrow"

Excuse me, are you even "LISTENING" to the music SP freaks?
And should the songs can be unlocked by E-AMU all high level?

I think these type of gamers are SIBEI SIAO LIAO.
Well, thanks for donating to KONAMI anyway.