Sunday, August 20, 2006

(nooooo title)

But I really don't have things to write!!

GFDM?
I never think of going DBG.
Even I went, I never think of playing GFDM.
Then I have nothing to write about them.

School?
They want me to leave school as soon as possible.
Some teachers discriminate me.
Lots of students asking when I'm leaving this school
with unsatisfied face.
One of teachers got angry to me just because
he wasn't good mood.
I don't think I did something bad to him?
Wait. I don't think something will help me
if I wrote here. It's my personal problem is it.XD

So.

WHAT SHOULD I WRITE.

Just say my life is getting worse than I've seen before.
But so what if I wrote here? It works nothing.

And I don't think the readers will be happy when they read
these kind of stupid posts.

............

I wonder what am I doing right now,
I think it's just wasting time.

Bye.