Friday, September 08, 2006

(noooooooo title)

Some questions I don't understand.
I'm NOT blaming that people who asked these questions.
Just wondering.

1, "Why you are so late?"

I usually come at DBG or some arcade around 20:30.
Then always some people ask this question.
Am I late?
Still got 2hours before arcade close eh? (3.25 hours on weekend)
If I came after arcade closed,
then everyone was about going off,
this one can be late isn't it?
I actually want to ask this question to school teachers too.
I arrived the classroom before bell rings.
I've still got about 5minutes, but teacher said I'm late.
Then I asked why, the bell hasn't rung yet?
The teacher said. "I don't want to listen to your excuses."

2, "Why you are not playing?"

At the first. Play WHAT?
Missing subject! Then my answer will be
I'm playing Ez2Dj(or BeatMania if I'm at CCK).
or you mean GFDM because I'm always sitting near these
very louzy broken machines then doing nothing?
Then can I ask one question?
"Why do I have to play?"
Do I have to keep playing if I'm staying in the arcade?
If I do that, my wallet will be laugh at me.
And if you are richer than me, STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION!!

3, "How to double pick?"

What do you want to know?
You even don't know that you can pick upper way too?
Then you just pick to up and down right?
What can I answer then.