Sunday, October 15, 2006

title. title. title.

Some questions I don't understand. - Pt2 -

"Do you watch some anime?"
"No."

1, "WHY?"

"Why?"? What's wrong if I don't watch anime?
Am I breaking law? All people MUST watch anime?

"Do you listen to J-POP?"
"No."

2, "How come you never listen to J-POP even you are Jap?"

......if you say that, all Singaporean are listening to
S-POP or some songs from Singapore is it.

Finish.

Now normal post. (?)

I went to CCK today. It was more fun than DBG.
DBG on Saturday is horrible.
Have you discovered I didn't go to DBG on Saturday
for about 1month.
I don't think I will go to DBG on Saturday anymore.

Now I'm almost a free guy.
School is peace. Less homework.
That's why I can travel frequently.

3 Comments:

Blogger Horikawa said...

まままあっ~~

17 October, 2006 00:02  
Blogger Shouji said...

what should i do with tagboard...

17 October, 2006 17:16  
Blogger Horikawa said...

erm, replace it

17 October, 2006 20:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home