Sunday, September 24, 2006

P-rate

I'm thinking about this very serious.

"Why my rhythmic accuracy is totally poor."

About any music games,
GF DM Ez2Dj BeatMania DDR also DTX.
I'm trying to get the highest judgement
as possible I can, but I'm still feeling like
terribly poor. I know I don't have to,
but if I stop concentrating, it's going to be worse.
I have a small envious to people always can get
the highest judgement. Sound's like unfair to me.
By the way, this "the highest judgement" means
"Perfect" at GF DM DDR, "GREAT" at BeatMania,
and "COOL" at Ez2Dj(1st s/e).

Maybe V2's new caculation made me like this.
Everytime I full combo some songs around 89%,
other people have already got around 92% but not full combo.
so if I compared with these two skill rate, I'm poor, zombie.

But I know, skill rate is nothing. Then how.

Even I forgot about skill, I still can see rate of judgements.
At GFDM, if my P-rate was higher than 90%, means I'm MAD.
Ofcourse GF too. Everytime I see 89% or 88%.
Only Lv40's slow easy relax songs can be.
And MAX is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to me.
If I would get SS, I MUST get at least one great by law.
Otherwise I will be arrested by police.
Hahaha, maybe not, but sound's like.