Wednesday, July 04, 2007

stupid functions

Some of functions totally useless and annoying.

People are often to see this nowadays:



Some of websites have the function as
moving cursor to "Username" automatically
when the loading completed.

Do you think this is an useful function?
In my opinion, it's NOT.

If I started typing password before the loading compeleted,
when the cursor moved to "Username",
the password I was typing will be coming out.
For example. (ofcourse the password is not true)
Username was "nakajima_s", and Password was "milk3307"



And then, if someone was watching the screen,
that person will remember at least "3307".
I can recognize the cursor has been moved
because I'm a blind-toucher, but
what about the people who cannot type
without looking at the keyboard?

Username...na..ka..ji..ma..s..
and..password..m..i..l..k..33..0..7...



Haha. No, it's hardly happening.=x

Image source:
"Overseas Family School" (http://www.ofs.edu.sg/)

* This website does not contain that function.

By the way.

I've realized I was spelling "password" wrongly till now.
Did anyone realize? I was always spelling "passward"

(BGM: the last 5second of 差無来!!)