Tuesday, January 15, 2008

hahas hahas

Ok since I got nothing to do,
and I woke up quite early this morning,
I decided to go for walk.

The arcade didn't change.
DM good condition, GF bad condition.
IIDX... I dunno,
I NEVER TOUCHED, TOO SCARE I DIE ON FIRST STAGE.

Now time to eat lunch...
Hmmmm, what should I eat... fast food not nice
chinese food also not nice then how......zzzzz

Oh, I wonder "that" shop still there.

WOOOT!!



OK LET ME EAT THIS
SINCE I CANNOT DECIDE WHAT TO EAT TODAY xD

Shouji "Erm, helloz... can I have one.....japaneeeeze laksa -_-lll"
zzz sounds weird to say...

->O
->O

First of all, it smells like curry.

......
anyway let me begin eating...

Noodle wasn't too bad.
Got two kinds of noodle inside, yellow one and thin one.->O
There were spring onion, one small prawn, chicken,
and minced fish inside.
This small prawn taste like prawn's brain. -_=

Ok no more I can pick up, time to drink soup.

......

no taste at all.
so where this curry smell comes from?
It surely comes from this bowl!
awwwwwww, got sick of it.
and I started feeling like vomitting.
I didn't want to vomit because if I vomit this,
one of the questions in my quiz got different answer!


Anyway la, now I'm full.