Saturday, July 07, 2007

words

What do words show?
Respect? Emotion?

My personality is not chatty or something.
I don't talk so much because I don't like the "word".
I don't say "thank you" or "good bye" so many times.
Just nodding face slightly and smile.
Some people said it's rude.
I think it's rude, but what should I do then?

So you say, if I JUST said "thank you" or even "thanks",
it means I'm appreciating though I'm not?
JUST say something then it works?
How can I trust that bloody faked words?
I JUST moved my mouth, teeth and tongue and then
exhaling from the vocal cords.
Only when I feel really grateful,
I will say that because I do.

Imagine you cook something for someone.

1, Said "This is very delicious because
the chicken is very tender, the taste of sause is nice,
and this vegetable is so healthy.
You are so lovely cooker, thank you for making for me.
Love you so much!!" but didn't eat all.

2, Said only "It's nice." then
started talking about other topics,
but the food was all eaten.

Which person is nice to you?
The person 1 probably didn't like your food,
and don't love you.
Where's the evidence this person likes your food
and loves you? Show me.