Wednesday, July 11, 2007

because everyone does it

Just nothing to do at all.
I was sitting on the bench near by the toilet.
Nobody was there. Not even people go to the toilet.

Maybe I drunk too much coffee,
suddenly I wanted to go to the toilet.
I went to the private area,
such as f**kin'sh**ting area.

OH I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING FORGET IT XD

Anyway, so I'm in the toilet.
About a minute later, one person came in,
and used the next room to me.

After 2minutes, another man came in
and started washing hands or something.

After 3minutes, another man came in
and used another *****'****ing area.

At the first, I'd like to ask one question.

Where the hell are you come from?!

I was sitting outside for an hour, and
I didn't see anyone used the toilet while I was sitting.
And then why suddenly so many people came in
at the same time? Because I started using it?

Oh, time is up, I'm actually in the school now.lol