Wednesday, July 18, 2007

title of movie

(Read "Tuesday, October 17, 2006" before you read.)


Now I really don't mind if description is too much.
But I found another thing I don't understand.

"DARK MODE"

It doesn't matter if that player uses dark or not?
Is there any surprise if dark was used?
Not "Stealth", just the "DARK".

So like people who don't use dark, such as
EST, DML, PICO, DAMO.....and people who use dark,
NAOTO100, SAY, TEMIS, LOST.....
Are those guys in different group or something?

To mention some option means
that option has some special function as
make that song harder. Like SRA, HZD, Stealth.
That was what I thought.

Or is that because of the score ranking?
Yeah, dark has been mentioned.

But.
Shin's quote:
"dark mode is not a risk."

Some people think dark mode is easier to play,
but some people don't.

However, to mention dark mode on the
score ranking helps me to proof that player's option.
For example.
I found SAY on the top of one of the songs,
but there was no "DARK". I will doubt
is this his playing or other's playing.
He can't play without DARK.

Well. I think the person who mention about dark mode
too much is

ME!!XD

I go home bye.

Ah.. but I'm at home now, so how?